THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My sweet Ava!




So this was Ava's response to hearing about Washington DC. You see for those who dont know, Ava and I are inseparable! When she heard about the move and realized I wasnt coming along for the trip...it was bad news...








It went from bad to WORSE... very quickly!


They finally convinced her to go under the condition that I would visit often and they would fly home to see me in October.

She is now in Washington and trying her darndest to make the most of it...however, it is just torture being without one another. Her days are full of amazing activities that are just mundane without sharing such moments with her best aunt in the whole wide world!

She sits and waits for word of my arrival...she can barely stand to hold herself up anymore...soon enough it will be hard to even get up in the morning! (pause for laughter) Every time there is a knock at the door she darts to see if her Aunt Isa has come to brighten her day...

And with every charge for the day she is left with such disappointment and sadness...

She has even resorted to hiding in her toy box during the long hours of the day...











Now ... she is becoming angry!

So after hearing about this recent developement...I have decided to go visit my sweet and precious niece...As I called and let her know I was coming...Amy held the phone out on speaker phone. She was thrilled to hear my voice, it was absolutely flattering to see her face light up with joy...then as she heard the words she was so longing to hear...this was her delightful expression:


Now, even though they choose to torture her with horrible UT wear...she can wear her smile and bear and grin it...because after all her Aunt Isa will be there soon!


YAY...

Cant wait to see you either my sweets!





OK . OK .OK

So that was all a way to show you all
the freakin adorable pictures of my sweet niece
Ava Elisabeth Hall! She is actually doing wonderful and growing and loving her parents dearly!


However, the part about the torture...that was very true...how cruel can you be!
It ok though...she gets to be an Auburn Tiger some of the time too! :)