THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

When doubt meets its end.

Lord, you take my prayers and blow my mind,
You take my heart and hold it tight.
My fears abound and worry entraps,
Lies ring true and insecurity surmounts.
You stand with me where ever I am,
low or high never far from my side.
I doubt and I question, I fall away,
I run and hide and fear your ways.

But without fail you always prevail.
You lift my head and steady my legs.
You guard my heart and appear so real.
holding my hand and guiding gently along,
Life crashes around yet you stand firm and strong.
My rock and my Refuge, my mighty GOD!
My provider, my healer, my heart and my song.


The Lord loves us even when we walk away. It doesnt matter as long as we turn and walk back. He forgives because He loves us. His heart breaks to see us when we fall. He has us on His mind when He is far from ours. We are loved reguardless of our past, our present, even faults we still have yet to face. He loves selflessly, purely and completely with everything in Him.

I want to love Him and others like that!